WITH THE PURPOSE OF
A UNIQUE AND RELIABLE
Ecotrace is a company that has the purpose of scan the process of traceability of agribusiness commodities, bringing confidence, safety and transparency to the market, assisting in the processes among all the links in the productive chain, from the origin to the final consumer, using a set of technological solutions, thus creating a unique traceability system.
ECOTRACE TRACEABILITY BRINGS SAFETY AND CONFIDENCE THROUGH TRANSPARENCY
THE VISION IS CHANGING FROM
- We have a great opportunity to see, predict, anticipate, validate and get back to the product and its relevant predecessors throughout life – without limitations, excluding the opportunity – and then narrate it as needed.
- Information of unequal quality, limited or incomplete, affects knowledge beyond the restricted horizon of the supply chain, representing a serious problem for any company that wants or needs documented factual evidence about its product.
- The adoption of appropriate technologies, which can allow visibility in the entire business ecosystem, can help the companies to adapt quickly and profitably to market changes, in addition to strengthening confidence in their brand.
THE PILLARS OF TRACEABILITY
1 Identify and collect data by digital means of products and food throughout their entire life cycle, perfectly merging the information heritage in all phases of product transformation.
2 Enable the fusion of agri-food data about “things”, events and processes, collected in the field in a perfect IoT style.
3 Provide digital identifications specific to the products and their ramifications resulting from the life cycle and transformation inside the productive chain, which reflect their specifications and characteristics.
4 Ensure full monitoring, control, governance, transparency and knowledge from end to end of all the food value chain – farm to fork.
5 Help farmers, food processors and retailers to increase efficiency, productivity and quality.
6 Assist in the fight against fraud, counterfeiting and all the main crimes typically associated with the food industry.
7 Facilitate and improve the life of the final consumer, providing useful knowledge regarding the products it consumes and facilitating its decision when buying, establishing confidence and safety.
OUR ROLE INSIDE THE PRODUCTIVE CHAIN
- The seamless integration of supply chain data provides a complete account of the product’s history and constitutes its digital mirrored image, which is a faithful representation and a rigorous definition of its identity.
- The Digital Identity of the product provides a unique and unprecedented way to investigate, analyze and demonstrate related facts and events.
- The technologies adopted are many, all intended to document events in a complete and reliable way.
TECHNOLOGIES TO INCREASE CONFIDENCE IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- The possibility of certify the origin of the products using digital identification systems changes the focus on the certification of the origin data.
- Blockchain is the way to build confidence in environments without confidence, such as a supply chain.
- A supply chain management platform would handle with large amounts of data.
- The information must not be repudiable and the platform must not be able to tamper the data.
- Each actor in the supply chain must be able to verify information in an independent way, rather than relying on a single platform or entity.
THE USE OF THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INSIDE THE INDUSTRY
THE ROLE OF THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE PRODUCTIVE CHAIN
REGULATORY ● QUALITY ● SANITY ● TRACEABILITY
THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SERVING THE CONSUMER
Animal Protein Case
● The artificial intelligence takes an important role, where it starts to answer, both to the final consumer and to the B2B client, all the information contained in the Blockchain network.
● Using a WhatsApp number, the AI acts answering to the most frequent information from the customer service, being able to interact with the consumer, with product and company information.
● With a simple image of the product packaging, we can answer any questions about that product and provide information that the consumer has an interest and right to know.
ADAPTING TO THE CONSUMER 4.0