OUR FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
In the Cattle project, we operate together with the refrigerated storage industry, enabling traceability from the Farmer to retail.
In the Poultry project, we operate together with the refrigerated storage industry, but because it is a vertical segment, we are able to get traceability from headquarters to retail.
In the Cotton Project, we operate together with ABRAPA (Brazilian Association of Cotton Farmers), going through the cotton gin, spinning mill, knitting mill, confection, and getting to retail.
FARM TO FORK
The purpose is to create trust-based relationships in all links of the value chain, from Farmer to consumer.
PILLARS OF TRACEABILITY
- Identifying and collecting data, digitally, throughout its life cycle, generating information on all phases of the product transformation.
- Enabling the combination of data between all links of the chain, generating a single and continuous traceability.
- Using technology to minimize mistakes, thus allowing the creation of a 100% auditable process.
- Ensuring complete monitoring, control, governance, transparency from end to end of the food value chain. “Farm-to-fork”.
- Assisting farmers, food processors, retailers and distributors in increasing their efficiency with transparency, productivity.
- Offering tools to prevent fraud, forgery and every offense typically associated with the food industry.
- Making the end consumer’s life easier and better, by providing useful knowledge regarding the products they consume and making their decisions easier when buying the products, thus establishing a relationship of trust and security.
IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
The possibility of verifying the origin and tracking of products, using digital identity technology.
Blockchain technology is employed, so as to bring the required trust in the supply chain.
A platform applied to management of the product transformation phases, enabling the management of large amounts of data.
Each block in the chain is able to verify and validate the information independently, rather than relying on a single platform or entity. The technology makes it impossible to tamper with the data.
OUR CENTRAL ROLE
IN THE PRODUCTION CHAIN
The seamless integration of the supply chain data provides a complete account of the product’s history and constitutes its digital mirror image, which is a faithful representation and accurate definition of its identity.
Following up on events, sharing critical information, collecting important data.
Decision Makers, Control Authority, Consumers, Product Developers.
IS YOUR BUSINESS READY
FOR CONSUMER 4.0?
We have reached a stage in which consuming is perceived as an extension of our personal lives, and, therefore, it should be aligned with the values and worldviews that we hold. Meanwhile, this kind of consumer demands from companies and brands a well-defined personality and the ability to relate and engage. It is necessary to be constantly in touch and caring about your customers.
With hard work and responsibility, we earn the trust of clients and investors.